The center - school
Description of our study center, where you will receive the Spanish lessons taught by specialists, exclusively dedicated to teaching Spanish.
The Fundación para la Difusión de la Lengua y Cultura Española is a private institution created in Spain to promote the Spanish language: within this purpose, one of its main activities is the teaching of Spanish.
We are located in Calle Fray Luis de León 1-1ºB, 47002 Valladolid. A 5 minute walk from Plaza Mayor.
- The center is perfectly suited for the disabled and there are not architectural barriers.
- We comply with the regulations for the prevention of occupational hazards.
- We comply with the regulations of Health Surveillance.
- We comply with data protection legislation.
- Complete provision of furniture and equipment
- More than 100 computers available to our students
- Printing Equipment: Copiers, printers, fax ...
- Projectors, TV sets, digital cameras
-Transmission and reception satellite
- A fully equipped radio station with mixers, audio equipment, microphones ....
- Extensive library.
We are aimed at children, youth and adults from all over the world who are interested in the knowledge of the language.
We design the whole course (accommodation, travel, activities ...), so our students will not have to worry about anything.
Our courses are completely customized and students themselves choose when and how they want to learn.
In the map below you can see the profile of the users of our resources in nowadays world.
Our facilities and our resources allow us not imposing any date for the course to the student : It is the student who decides on what date he wants to start and to finish the course therefore customizing each of his teaching and learning needs offering numerous support materials which will serve the student before his arrival at the study center, during the course and its completion:
- A virtual campus for learning Spanish with a multitude of courses. https://www.fundacionlengua.com/campus-virtual/
- A Spanish radio station aimed at teaching the language with on-line hourly lessons based on all levels of the common frame of reference https://www.radiofle.com/
- Different sites of learning resources such as https://www.diccioweb.com/ etc...
OTHER INFORMATION OF INTEREST
It is currently involved with:
- The National Association of Foundations
- The CyL Association of Foundations
- Aceeva (Association of Schools of Spanish in Valladolid) - Presidency
- National Digital Content Cluster in Spanish - founders
- Several other