Are you looking for the right formula to help your executives or employees communicate efficiently in Spanish?
Would you like to enjoy yourself and make the most of your holiday, relaxing while learning Spanish?
Would you like to spend your holiday with your family and learn Spanish?
The Fundación de la Lengua Española offers you the best answer to your needs through its Spanish courses for executives.
Not only will you learn Spanish, but you will have a great time. You will taste the best Spanish food and you will get to know Spain social and professionally in an intensive but relaxed way.
The aims of the Executive Spanish courses of the Fundación de la Lengua Española are as follows:
- Effective Spanish learning over a short period of time.
- Knowledge of specific vocabulary for professional use or personal interest.
- To get to know the food, culture and Spanish way of life.
- Official certificate of level.
The academic program of our Spanish courses for executives includes:
- Four hours of lessons from Monday to Friday, concentrating on structures, vocabulary, reading and writing.
- Four hours of lessons per day to practice writing and speaking, through games, walks, visits, conversations, interviews, individual and group tasks.
- Two additional hours of social interaction during meals.
- Other study resources: texts, computer programs, videos and recordings.
The dates of a course are determined by the specific needs of executives or that of their companies.
Nevertheless, it is important to take into account that the best results are obtained when courses are organized for students with a similar level of Spanish. The recommended minimum stay is 14 days.
All the teachers of the Spanish courses for executives of the Fundación de la Lengua Española are university graduates specifically trained to teach Spanish as a second language. Many of them work on an ongoing basis in the Integration Centers that the Fundación manages in the Region of Castilla y León. The pedagogic team of the Fundación is in charge of the continuing education of its teachers with the special participation of expert guests.
Each course has two teachers, perfectly coordinated, and a supervisor. One of the teachers is generally in charge of the morning sessions, and the second teacher will lead the afternoon classes. Supervisors are present at the beginning of the course, attending the lessons regularly and are in direct contact with participants to assess their level of satisfaction.
The program includes two half-day excursions and a full-day trip per week. These excursions are discussed previously during the lessons, talking about the places which will be visited and assigning specific tasks to develop in each place. In this way, students will make the most of their trips and will be able to practice the structures and vocabulary they have learnt in class.
Speaking to locals provides an excellent opportunity to practice the language in a natural and informal way. We therefore encourage students to be in contact with the team in charge of the accommodation. Students will thus continue learning and practicing the language through their explanations and answers.
Students may wish to practice a specific sport during the course. This is why, depending on the location of the program, we offer students the possibility to practice golf, tennis and to go on country walks in the surroundings.
Programs can also include specific activities, such as food tasting, professional visits, SPA or weekend trips, even before or after the course.
These activities imply an additional cost and are quoted taking into account the specific requests of students. Please note that not all the activities can be practiced in all our course sites.
Students can choose their accommodation depending on what best suits their interest. Options include:
- Country guest houses - houses located in the countryside or in small villages in privileged natural surroundings, far from entertainment centers, but with all the comforts. They offer rooms to study and to relax and the best home cooking.
- Holiday cottage - houses located also in the countryside or in small villages although with less facilities.
- Hotels - usually in small villages or towns of great tourist and cultural interest, with shops, restaurants, monuments and other places to see.
The Fundación will take into account students' interests and will recommend the best accommodation option, the optimum length of stay and the most convenient arrival airport. In some cases it will be possible to reserve a guest house or a holiday cottage for a whole group for their exclusive use but, especially in the case of hotels, facilities will be shared with other guests.
Basic program: 3,190 €
Alumnas señalando una tortilla de patata
- Full language program (eight hours a day)
- Accommodation with full board, excursions
- Accident and health insurance
- Level test
- BULATS exam
- Supervision and coordination
This price is established for groups of six people.
Please consider your course format carefully so that the Fundación will be able to provide you with the best options available (with a variety of places, prices and activities).
To book, you must download, print and complete the registration form -one per student- and send it by mail or by fax to + (34) 983 36 24 78, together with the proof of payment for the total amount of the chosen course.
Courses must be booked six weeks before the starting date. If booking is done after this deadline, the Fundación cannot guarantee the availability of a course.
Method of payment
Courses will not be formalized until appropriate payment has been received.
- Bank transfer to the following account: 2096-0201-19-3272844604 (IBAN: ES50-2096-0201-1932-7284-4604; SWIFT: CSPA ES 2L) addressed to the Fundación de la Lengua Española. The name of the applicant and the chosen dates must also be included in the transaction details.
- To pay by credit card, please send the name of the card holder, full credit card number, expiry date and the security code (see reverse of the card) together with the application form. Applicants will be informed once their card has been charged.
25% of the total amount of the program must be paid when registering. The remaining 75% must be transferred one month before the beginning of the course.
Cancellations received in writing up to 30 days before the beginning of the course will be penalized with 25% of the total amount paid.
Cancellations received in writing less than 30 days before the beginning of the program will be penalized with 50% of the registration fee.